Ariel, Human, 3rd level Sorceress
Armor Class: 13 Hit Points: 17
Speed: 30′ Proficiency Bonus +2
Saving Throws: Constitution +3 and Charisma +5
Alignment: Lawful Good
Str 10(+0) Dex 14(+2) Con 12(+1) Int 16(+3) Wis 15(+2) Cha 17(+3)
Cantrips (1/turn, 4 known):
• Fire Bolt (1d10)
• Mage Hand
• Ray of Frost (1d8, target’s speed -10′ until next turn)
• Shocking Grasp (1d8, target loses action until next turn)
1st Level Spells (4 slots, 3 known ):
• Color Spray
• Sleep (90’, 5d8 hit points of creatures for 1 minute)
• Shield (+5 AC until next turn)
Quarterstaff (1d6 bludgeoning or 1d8 with both hands, versatile)
Dagger (1d4 +2 piercing, finesse, thrown range 20/60)
Bracers of Defense +1 to Armor Class
• Spell Attack Roll +5 (Proficiency +2 + Charisma +3)
• Spell DC 13 (8+ Proficiency +2 + Charisma +3)
• Wild Magic (Random effect on a roll of 1 from a d20 after casting a spell or using Tide of Chaos)
• Font of Magic – 3 Sorcerer Points to create more Spell Slots or power Metamagic features
• Metamagic – Distant Spell for 1 Sorcerer Point will double a spells range or increase a Touch spell to 30’
• Metamagic – Twinned Spell for 1 Sorcerer Point for a Cantrip or 1 per the spell level will enable Ariel to use a spell that has a single target be used on a second target in range.
• Tide of Chaos grants Ariel Advantage on one attack, Ability Check or Saving Throw once until restored after a long rest.
• Personality Trait: Commoners love Ariel for her kindness and generosity and she feels that despite her noble birth, she is not above others.
• Ideal: Ariel feels that it is her duty to protect and care for people.
• Bond: Ariel wants to be seen as a hero of the people.
• Flaw: Ariel often wears unsuitable footwear which causes her to trip.
• Feature: Because of her noble birth, people are inclined to think the best of Ariel and accommodate her. She can obtain an audience with local nobles if she needs to meet.
+2 Acrobatics (Dex)
+2Animal Handling (Wis)
+5 Arcana (Int) – Sorcerer Skill
+0 Athletics (Str)
+3 Deception (Cha)
+5 History (Int) – Noble Skill
+4 Insight (Wis) – Sorcerer Skill
+3 Intimidation (Cha)
+3 Investigation (Int)
+2 Medicine (Wis)
+3 Nature (Int)
+2 Perception (Wis)
+3 Performance (Cha)
+5 Persuasion (Cha) – Noble Skill
+3 Religion (Int)
+2 Sleight of Hand (Dex)
+2 Stealth (Dex)
+2 Survival (Wis)