Ookla, Mok, 3rd level Barbarian (Totem Warrior-Bear)
Armor Class: 15 Hit Points: 35
Speed: 30’ Proficiency Bonus +2
Saving Throws: Strength +6 and Constitution +5
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Str 18(+4) Dex 14(+2) Con 17(+3) Int 11(+0) Wis 13(+1) Cha 9(-1)
Composite (+2 Str) Long bow (1d8+2 piercing)
Improvised Greatclub (as per a Maul) (2d6 + 4 bludgeoning)
Throw/Slam Opponent: Ookla will attempt to grapple an opponent. This is a contested check of Ookla’s +6 Athletics versus the opponent’s Athletics or Acrobatics Skill. If Ookla wins the contest, he can then Slam or Throw the grappled opponent. A slammed opponent must succeed in a Constitution save, DC 14 or be stunned losing their action for the remainder of the turn and start the following turn Prone. A thrown opponent will be launched up to 15′ (three squares) at other enemies. Anyone struck by the thrown opponent must succeed in a Dexterity save DC 14 or lose their action for the remainder of the turn and start the next turn Prone. The DC for being slammed or thrown is 8 + Ookla’s Strength modifier + Proficiency Bonus. Ookla can Throw or Slam even if Raging. Raging will give him Advantage on the Strength contest.
• Origin: Tribal Nomad
• Feature: Wanderer
• Personality Trait: I watch over my friends as if they were a litter of newborn Mok cubs.
• Ideal: It is each person’s responsibility to make the most happiness for the whole tribe.
• Bond: My tribe is the most important thing in my life, even when they are far from me.
• Flaw: There’s no room for caution in a life lived to the fullest.
• Darkvision 60’
• Relentless Endurance allows Ookla, when reduced to 0 hit points but not killed, to instead drop to 1 hit point. This trait can only be used once until restored after a long rest.
• Savage Attacks grants Ookla one additional die of damage on a Critical melee attack.
• Like all Moks, Ookla fears water and despises getting wet. He has disadvantage on ability checks and attack rolls when in water, wet as from a heavy rain or within 5′ of water such as riding in a boat.
+2 Acrobatics (Dex)
+3 Animal Handling (Wis) – Barbarian Skill
+0 Arcana (Int)
+6 Athletics (Str) – Outlander Skill
-1 Deception (Cha)
+0 History (Int)
+1 Insight (Wis)
+1 Intimidation (Cha) – Racial Skill
+0 Investigation (Int)
+1 Medicine (Wis)
+0 Nature (Int)
+3 Perception (Wis) – Barbarian Skill
-1 Performance (Cha)
-1 Persuasion (Cha)
+0 Religion (Int)
+2 Sleight of Hand (Dex)
+2 Stealth (Dex)
+3 Survival (Wis) – Outlander Skill
• Rages 3/day for 1 minute (10 rounds)
• Rage gives Advantage to Str Checks & Saves
• Rage gives +2 on melee damage
• Rage gives Resistance to bludgeon, piercing and slashing damage
• Rage prohibits reactions except opportunity attacks
• Unarmored Defense allows Dex + Con mods to AC
• Reckless Attacks grant Advantage on melee attacks but give Advantage to opponent’s melee attacks
• Danger Sense gives Advantage on Dex saves
Totem Warrior (Bear) Path Features:
• Ookla can cast Beast Sense and Speak with Animal spells as a Ritual
• Ookla has Resistance to all damage but psychic