If you are interested in purchasing Blue Dungeon Tiles or Expansion Sets, you can now do so online at this site on the BLUE DUNGEON TILES page in the header or sidebar.
Expanded Petty Gods is now out due to all the help of the old-school roleplaying community and the herculean effort by Richard LeBlanc of New Big Dragon Games. If you are not familiar with his stuff, you should definitely check out his website which is full of high quality old-school adventures and supplements.
You can download the Petty Gods pdf for free or get softcover or hardback books via print on demand at Lulu. See more at this link:
I contributed two illustrations to the project: Berenedril and Gilthigoet.
Click through the gallery below at the bottom to see the following steps:
(if you hover over the gallery image, the text shown below will appear)
B – Use drafting tape, drafting dots, or clear tape to temporarily connect and hinge the tiles.
C – This shows the first and second tile hinged.
D – To make the tavern fold up to a nice stack, hinge the second and third tile on the opposite side. (tiles shown are flipped)
E – Now, flipped back to the original side, you can see that all three tiles hinge to fold up.
F – The new Tavern element can be labelled or other information added and prepared before play.
G – The tiles hinge and can form into a “Z”.
H – The “Z” hinged tiles stack and store nicely until needed.
Ariel, Human, 3rd level Sorceress
Armor Class: 13 Hit Points: 17
Speed: 30′ Proficiency Bonus +2
Saving Throws: Constitution +3 and Charisma +5
Alignment: Lawful Good
Str 10(+0) Dex 14(+2) Con 12(+1) Int 16(+3) Wis 15(+2) Cha 17(+3)
Cantrips (1/turn, 4 known):
• Fire Bolt (1d10)
• Mage Hand
• Ray of Frost (1d8, target’s speed -10′ until next turn)
• Shocking Grasp (1d8, target loses action until next turn)
1st Level Spells (4 slots, 3 known ):
• Color Spray
• Sleep (90’, 5d8 hit points of creatures for 1 minute)
• Shield (+5 AC until next turn)
Quarterstaff (1d6 bludgeoning or 1d8 with both hands, versatile)
Dagger (1d4 +2 piercing, finesse, thrown range 20/60)
Bracers of Defense +1 to Armor Class
• Spell Attack Roll +5 (Proficiency +2 + Charisma +3)
• Spell DC 13 (8+ Proficiency +2 + Charisma +3)
• Wild Magic (Random effect on a roll of 1 from a d20 after casting a spell or using Tide of Chaos)
• Font of Magic – 3 Sorcerer Points to create more Spell Slots or power Metamagic features
• Metamagic – Distant Spell for 1 Sorcerer Point will double a spells range or increase a Touch spell to 30’
• Metamagic – Twinned Spell for 1 Sorcerer Point for a Cantrip or 1 per the spell level will enable Ariel to use a spell that has a single target be used on a second target in range.
• Tide of Chaos grants Ariel Advantage on one attack, Ability Check or Saving Throw once until restored after a long rest.
• Personality Trait: Commoners love Ariel for her kindness and generosity and she feels that despite her noble birth, she is not above others.
• Ideal: Ariel feels that it is her duty to protect and care for people.
• Bond: Ariel wants to be seen as a hero of the people.
• Flaw: Ariel often wears unsuitable footwear which causes her to trip.
• Feature: Because of her noble birth, people are inclined to think the best of Ariel and accommodate her. She can obtain an audience with local nobles if she needs to meet.
+2 Acrobatics (Dex)
+2Animal Handling (Wis)
+5 Arcana (Int) – Sorcerer Skill
+0 Athletics (Str)
+3 Deception (Cha)
+5 History (Int) – Noble Skill
+4 Insight (Wis) – Sorcerer Skill
+3 Intimidation (Cha)
+3 Investigation (Int)
+2 Medicine (Wis)
+3 Nature (Int)
+2 Perception (Wis)
+3 Performance (Cha)
+5 Persuasion (Cha) – Noble Skill
+3 Religion (Int)
+2 Sleight of Hand (Dex)
+2 Stealth (Dex)
+2 Survival (Wis)