If you are interested in purchasing Blue Dungeon Tiles or Expansion Sets, you can now do so online at this site on the BLUE DUNGEON TILES page in the header or sidebar.
Click through the gallery below at the bottom to see the following steps:
(if you hover over the gallery image, the text shown below will appear)
B – Use drafting tape, drafting dots, or clear tape to temporarily connect and hinge the tiles.
C – This shows the first and second tile hinged.
D – To make the tavern fold up to a nice stack, hinge the second and third tile on the opposite side. (tiles shown are flipped)
E – Now, flipped back to the original side, you can see that all three tiles hinge to fold up.
F – The new Tavern element can be labelled or other information added and prepared before play.
G – The tiles hinge and can form into a “Z”.
H – The “Z” hinged tiles stack and store nicely until needed.
Ariel, Human, 3rd level Sorceress
Armor Class: 13 Hit Points: 17
Speed: 30′ Proficiency Bonus +2
Saving Throws: Constitution +3 and Charisma +5
Alignment: Lawful Good
Str 10(+0) Dex 14(+2) Con 12(+1) Int 16(+3) Wis 15(+2) Cha 17(+3)
Cantrips (1/turn, 4 known):
• Fire Bolt (1d10)
• Mage Hand
• Ray of Frost (1d8, target’s speed -10′ until next turn)
• Shocking Grasp (1d8, target loses action until next turn)
1st Level Spells (4 slots, 3 known ):
• Color Spray
• Sleep (90’, 5d8 hit points of creatures for 1 minute)
• Shield (+5 AC until next turn)
Quarterstaff (1d6 bludgeoning or 1d8 with both hands, versatile)
Dagger (1d4 +2 piercing, finesse, thrown range 20/60)
Bracers of Defense +1 to Armor Class
• Spell Attack Roll +5 (Proficiency +2 + Charisma +3)
• Spell DC 13 (8+ Proficiency +2 + Charisma +3)
• Wild Magic (Random effect on a roll of 1 from a d20 after casting a spell or using Tide of Chaos)
• Font of Magic – 3 Sorcerer Points to create more Spell Slots or power Metamagic features
• Metamagic – Distant Spell for 1 Sorcerer Point will double a spells range or increase a Touch spell to 30’
• Metamagic – Twinned Spell for 1 Sorcerer Point for a Cantrip or 1 per the spell level will enable Ariel to use a spell that has a single target be used on a second target in range.
• Tide of Chaos grants Ariel Advantage on one attack, Ability Check or Saving Throw once until restored after a long rest.
• Personality Trait: Commoners love Ariel for her kindness and generosity and she feels that despite her noble birth, she is not above others.
• Ideal: Ariel feels that it is her duty to protect and care for people.
• Bond: Ariel wants to be seen as a hero of the people.
• Flaw: Ariel often wears unsuitable footwear which causes her to trip.
• Feature: Because of her noble birth, people are inclined to think the best of Ariel and accommodate her. She can obtain an audience with local nobles if she needs to meet.
+2 Acrobatics (Dex)
+2Animal Handling (Wis)
+5 Arcana (Int) – Sorcerer Skill
+0 Athletics (Str)
+3 Deception (Cha)
+5 History (Int) – Noble Skill
+4 Insight (Wis) – Sorcerer Skill
+3 Intimidation (Cha)
+3 Investigation (Int)
+2 Medicine (Wis)
+3 Nature (Int)
+2 Perception (Wis)
+3 Performance (Cha)
+5 Persuasion (Cha) – Noble Skill
+3 Religion (Int)
+2 Sleight of Hand (Dex)
+2 Stealth (Dex)
+2 Survival (Wis)
Ookla, Mok, 3rd level Barbarian (Totem Warrior-Bear)
Armor Class: 15 Hit Points: 35
Speed: 30’ Proficiency Bonus +2
Saving Throws: Strength +6 and Constitution +5
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Str 18(+4) Dex 14(+2) Con 17(+3) Int 11(+0) Wis 13(+1) Cha 9(-1)
Composite (+2 Str) Long bow (1d8+2 piercing)
Improvised Greatclub (as per a Maul) (2d6 + 4 bludgeoning)
Throw/Slam Opponent: Ookla will attempt to grapple an opponent. This is a contested check of Ookla’s +6 Athletics versus the opponent’s Athletics or Acrobatics Skill. If Ookla wins the contest, he can then Slam or Throw the grappled opponent. A slammed opponent must succeed in a Constitution save, DC 14 or be stunned losing their action for the remainder of the turn and start the following turn Prone. A thrown opponent will be launched up to 15′ (three squares) at other enemies. Anyone struck by the thrown opponent must succeed in a Dexterity save DC 14 or lose their action for the remainder of the turn and start the next turn Prone. The DC for being slammed or thrown is 8 + Ookla’s Strength modifier + Proficiency Bonus. Ookla can Throw or Slam even if Raging. Raging will give him Advantage on the Strength contest.
• Origin: Tribal Nomad
• Feature: Wanderer
• Personality Trait: I watch over my friends as if they were a litter of newborn Mok cubs.
• Ideal: It is each person’s responsibility to make the most happiness for the whole tribe.
• Bond: My tribe is the most important thing in my life, even when they are far from me.
• Flaw: There’s no room for caution in a life lived to the fullest.
• Darkvision 60’
• Relentless Endurance allows Ookla, when reduced to 0 hit points but not killed, to instead drop to 1 hit point. This trait can only be used once until restored after a long rest.
• Savage Attacks grants Ookla one additional die of damage on a Critical melee attack.
• Like all Moks, Ookla fears water and despises getting wet. He has disadvantage on ability checks and attack rolls when in water, wet as from a heavy rain or within 5′ of water such as riding in a boat.
+2 Acrobatics (Dex)
+3 Animal Handling (Wis) – Barbarian Skill
+0 Arcana (Int)
+6 Athletics (Str) – Outlander Skill
-1 Deception (Cha)
+0 History (Int)
+1 Insight (Wis)
+1 Intimidation (Cha) – Racial Skill
+0 Investigation (Int)
+1 Medicine (Wis)
+0 Nature (Int)
+3 Perception (Wis) – Barbarian Skill
-1 Performance (Cha)
-1 Persuasion (Cha)
+0 Religion (Int)
+2 Sleight of Hand (Dex)
+2 Stealth (Dex)
+3 Survival (Wis) – Outlander Skill
• Rages 3/day for 1 minute (10 rounds)
• Rage gives Advantage to Str Checks & Saves
• Rage gives +2 on melee damage
• Rage gives Resistance to bludgeon, piercing and slashing damage
• Rage prohibits reactions except opportunity attacks
• Unarmored Defense allows Dex + Con mods to AC
• Reckless Attacks grant Advantage on melee attacks but give Advantage to opponent’s melee attacks
• Danger Sense gives Advantage on Dex saves
Totem Warrior (Bear) Path Features:
• Ookla can cast Beast Sense and Speak with Animal spells as a Ritual
• Ookla has Resistance to all damage but psychic