If you are interested in purchasing Blue Dungeon Tiles or Expansion Sets, you can now do so online at this site on the BLUE DUNGEON TILES page in the header or sidebar.
Thundarr, Human, 3rd level Barbarian (Berserker)
Armor Class: 15 Hit Points: 32
Speed: 30′ Proficiency Bonus +2
Saving Throws: Strength +5 and Constitution +4
Alignment: Neutral Good
Str 16(+3) Dex 17(+3) Con 15(+2) Int 12(+1) Wis 10(+0) Cha 14(+2)
Folk Hero Background:
• Defining Event: Thundarr stood up to a wizard’s agents, freeing his village and some Mok slaves from the servitude
• Personality Trait: Thundarr is always ready to help someone in trouble and prefers action to thinking.
• Ideal: Thundarr believes that tyrants should not be allowed to oppress the people.
• Bond: Thundarr protects those who cannot protect themselves.
• Flaw: Thundarr is convinced of the significance of his destiny and blind to his shortcomings and the risk of failure.
• Feature: Common folk know of his deeds and will give him shelter and succor.
Skill Proficiencies: (class & background)
+3 Acrobatics (Dex)
+2 Animal Handling (Wis) – Folk Hero Skill
+1 Arcana (Int)
+5 Athletics (Str) – Barbarian Skill
+2 Deception (Cha)
+1 History (Int)
+0 Insight (Wis)
+4 Intimidation (Cha) – Barbarian Skill
+1 Investigation (Int)
+0 Medicine (Wis)
+1 Nature (Int)
+0 Perception (Wis)
+2 Performance (Cha)
+2 Persuasion (Cha)
+1 Religion (Int)
+3 Sleight of Hand (Dex)
+3 Stealth (Dex)
+2 Survival (Wis) – Folk Hero Skill
• Rages 3/day for 1 minute (10 rounds)
• Rage gives Advantage to Str Checks & Saves
• Rage gives +2 on melee damage
• Rage gives Resistance to bludgeon, piercing and slashing damage
• Rage prohibits reactions except opportunity attacks
• Unarmored Defense allows Dex + Con mods to AC
• Reckless Attacks grant Advantage on melee attacks but give Advantage to opponent’s melee attacks
• Danger Sense gives Advantage on Dex saves
Berserker Path Features:
• Thundarr can Frenzy while Raging which grants a bonus melee attack each turn after announced. Frenzy causes one level of exhaustion afterward.
INSPIRATION AND BOONS
for 5e or other d20 games
|Inspiration and Boons are awarded by the DM to a player for good roleplaying such as playing out personality traits, giving in to drawbacks from a flaw or bond as well as actions that contribute to the story in a fun and interesting way.|
A player may have no more than one Boon or Inspiration token. The token can be given to another player. The DM should feel free to choose the specific boon to award or may allow the players to select one blind from a bag. Any other specific limitations or parameters are listed in Crunch. The DM has final say on any use of a Boon.
|D20||Inspiration||You have Advantage or can offset Disadvantage. You must declare this before rolling on an action.||Forces and fate are aiding you in your quest|
|Blank||Blessed||Draw again and select an ally to draw a token.||Favor follows your fellowship.|
|D30||Chosen One||Advantage but with a d20 and a d30 on any Attack, Ability Check or Save.||Fates grant you a chance to be great|
|Skull w/ lightning bolt||Concentration||Gain +10 on your Concentration save. Replace and redraw if this does not apply to your class.||Your mind and will are strong and focused|
|Arrows Converging||Deadeye||Add +5 to an Attack roll. This may be played after your Attack Roll.||Your ancestors keep your weapon’s aim true|
|Lightning bolt||Energize||Increase DC +2 of a Spell or Ability. Replace and redraw if this does not apply to your class or abilities.||Your ability or spell is empowered by gods|
|Book||Epiphany||Add +10 to a Knowledge or Intelligence Check.||You clear mind recalls and important fact|
|Eye w/ slit pupil||Evil Eye||You are twice as likely to be targeted. Keep token visible for DM to activate. Another player may take Evil Eye from you but will lose a Boon they currently have, if any.||Opposing forces push for your demise|
|Sword||Fierce||Your Critical Range is increased by +1. This may be played after your Attack Roll.||An animal force instills in you a savage ferocity|
|Four leaf clover||Lucky||Reroll any die roll of 1 and keep the new roll.||Benign spirits do not want you to fail|
|Leaf||Nature’s Ally||Add +5 on nature related Ability Check or Save. Does not apply to an Attack Roll.||Natural forces are aligned with you|
|Eye||Perceptive||+2 Active/ +5 on Passive Perception Check. Keep token visible to DM to activate for a Passive Check.||Your mind is sharp and alert|
|Shield||Protection||As per Sanctuary spell up to 1 minute.||A mystic force is protecting you|
|Horn||Rally||Encouraging shout gives allies +1 on their next Attack, Ability Check or Save roll. Allies must be able to hear you.||You inspire those around you|
|Skull w/ star||Recall||Recover a 1st level cast spell. Replace and redraw if this does not apply to your Class.||An portion of your mind recalls your last spell|
|Crescent||Second Wind||Recover as if you had taken a Short Rest.||Adrenaline revives and drives you onward|
|Heart||Vigorous||Automatically succeed on one Death Save. This may be played to negate a failed roll.||You find an inner strength to not fail|
|Two crossed swords||Whirlwind||If you drop a foe you take an extra attack with the same weapon against a foe in range.||The bloodlust fills your mind|
Full pdf can be downloaded here:Download